1.13.2012

Launch of my blog (sorta)

Today I am "relaunching" my blog.

Well I don't know how well of a term "relaunching" is.  Mostly because the few posts I've made over the past couple years don't really count as an officially launched blog.  I decided enough was enough.  I've got things to say.  I've got the web infrastructure pieced together.  So today is the day.  I cleaned up my template for the blog and... well...  I'm telling you.

I want to accomplish a few things with my blog.  Share information.  Organize my thoughts.  Share my adventures and insights.  Show you cool videos of fun and amazing things.

I can tell you are thinking "That's great.  I don't know you and I don't really care about your lame excuses for trying to blog again."  And to you sir I say this "why are you even reading this then?"

Well... If you decided that even though you aren't sure why you are reading this, reading it you are, and since you clicked the thing to see the rest of the post, you may as well read the entirety.

So... yes.  New (ish) blog.

I will post about what I am currently passionate about.  So at first, you can expect to see things relating to...

  • Foodie Reviews:  Beer (I know right?!) - Food - Restaruants  - Recipes (some original even)
  • Radio Control Fun:  Mini-Z (MR-03, MA-01, MB-01), Helicopters, Airplanes, Tiny RC
  • Making Things:  Models, RC, Gunpla, Home Enhancements (techie stuff, not handyman stuff)
  • Video Gaming: PlayStation mostly. Whatever I'm geeked out on.
  • Programming:  HL7, Health IT, Code (the matrix has you)
  • Places I go; Music I listen to; Events I participate in; Festivals I camp and dance at
And with that, I'm off to do all the fun and amazing things aforementioned.    Hopefully you will see follow ups with highlights of weekend activities.  If not, it means I blew it.

Check the tags at the top right to filter content to your interests.  I hope to be a good resource as well as good commentary.

Stay Shiny!



No comments: