3.30.2010

Current Snapshot of my Phone

Hardware: Motorola Cliq
O/S Build:  Handler 1.5
Morph:       Ultimate Cliq

Applications Visit links from Android device
AndChat - IRC client
AndExplorer - File Explorer / Zip Utility
ApkInstaller - Install APK from SD card
Barcode Scanner - Scan QR Codes
Brightness Level Widget - Widget to toggle screen brightness
Handcent SMS - Text Messaging Replacement
Gmail Unread Count - Unread Gmail Count Widget
Metamorph* - UI Modification Application
My Tracks - GPS Activity Tracking
Phonalyzer - Analyzes Call and Text Usage
TTS Service Extended - Text to Speech Library
Titanium Backup* - Backup Apps and Data for Recovery Wipes
Voice Recorder - Record Audio
WiFinder - Monitor WiFi Networks

* = requires root

This list is mostly for my benefit so that when I load a new ROM I know which apps I had. Need to figure out how to export the Handcent configuration settings.

No comments: